Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SWAT

A suspended SWAT officer gets another chance when an old school commander puts together a elite special weapons and tactics unit.

I get a lot of hate for liking this movie. I just don't get it. I mean, this is the quintessential cop drama. You've got actors who I'm pretty sure were born in some sort of uniform. Then you've got the evil bad guy who is begging to be killed by the most violent means imaginable. Add in some witty banter, cool car chases and the double-cross you see coming and you've got an action lover's dream.

So to all of you haters out there, suck it. I knew that Jeremy Renner was capable of greatness before any of you saw the Hurt Locker

BTW this movie has one of the coolest (and biggest) shoot outs that I've seen in an action movie. Enjoy



If You Liked...
Armored, Live Free or Die Hard, Four Brothers, The Fast and the Furious, Hostage