Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Game Plan

There are only so many cartoons that I can handle watching a work, so I put this on one night. I ended up paying more attention to it then the customers. Since then I have totally loved this movie. Its completely family friendly and won't leave you in severe pain like Spongebob or Hannah Montana.

The story: A famously flamboyant NFL star finds out he has a daughter. She shows up one day at his doorstep with a note saying that her mother will be back in a month.

Not only is Dwane Johnson lovely to look at, but he is absolutely hilarious as the oh-my-god-what-do-I-do-with-an-eight-year-old new dad. The always fabulous Kyra Sedgewick and Roselyn Sanchez also star in TGP. These ladies are great in everything they do. But Madison Peltis absolutely steals the spot light in this movie. She plays Peyton, the daughter, and is constantly putting The Rock in his place. Madison displays talent far beyond her years. I'll  be keeping my eye on this little one.



If You Liked: Rebound, The ToothFairy, Little Giants, The Pacifier