Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Kill Point


The Story: When a bank robbery goes wrong, the thieves lock down the bank. They will do whatever it takes to keep the cops outside and their hostages inside.

Thank you Spike TV for bringing me this wonderful series. Not simply because it has Donnie Wahlberg in it (LOVE him) but because it is an action junkies dream. Bad ass bad guys,  a hard nose detective who will do whatever it takes to save the day, explosions, gun fire, and double crosses. I also like seeing the robbery from the hostages point of view, because they don't all behave how I would expect.

If you like a good cops and robbers story then I know you will like The Kill Point.

 Here is a link to the trailer on imdb.com . I would post it on here but my computer is hating me.
http://www.imdb.com/rg/s/4/video/screenplay/vi3068526873/


Video of Donnie Talking about the series.