Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Legendary

 Legendary is about a nerdy high school student joining the wrestling team in an attempt to re-connect with his family.

 Its alot like Facing the Giants, but with better actors. Way better actors.

I decided to watch this one afternoon while Liz was doing her homework. That didn't last long. After about fifteen minutes of listening in, Liz had to give up on her work and watch the rest of the movie with me.

The only reason that I really wanted to watch this movie is John Cena. I'm not a wrestling fan but I have loved him ever since i saw 12 Rounds. Obviously, he is good at the typical "meat-head" role, but this one is differnt. Cena definatly has talent for drama, and I hope to see more of this from him.


If You Liked: Facing the Giants, Remember the Titans, Full Ride, Invincible