Monday, March 21, 2011

The Next Three Days

 Oh Russell Crowe. I've had a few ups and downs with this guy. Gladiator and State of play being the ups, and Robin Hood and Tenderness being just painful.

 Robin Hood was so painful that I almost didn't watch The Next Three Days. Luckly, this is an up for Crowe.

The Story: John Brennan's wife has been accused of murder, but he is unwilling to let her spend the rest of her life in jail.

Two reasons to watch TN3D are Elizabeth Banks and Olivia Wilde. I'm a huge fan of both ladies and they are excellent in this movie. Banks gives her best performance to date.

Perhaps the best thing about TN3D is that I felt like I was helping Brennan free his wife. I was right beside him every step of the way.

Check out this clip of Liam Neison emparting his jail breaking expertise to Crowe, and you'll get an idea of what you're in for.